Senior Civil AutoCAD Technician
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-231102_1542985542
- Level of educationThird Level Certification
As a Senior Civil AutoCAD Technician you will join a well-established multi-disciplinary Architectural and Engineering Consultancy, delivering prestigious construction projects within the Education, Health, Leisure, Infrastructure (Road and Water), Residential, Environmental and Commercial Sectors.
With a team of Civil Design and Structural engineers on hand to deliver landmark projects for local Government and local Building Contractors, you will have an opportunity to build on your existing experience and support in the delivery of civil infrastructure schemes; from inception to completion, planning and infrastructure design.
A high level of autonomy is associated with this position; our Client will fully support membership and career progression to becoming Chartered, while offering a competitive salary and a diverse range of projects.
As a member of the Civil Engineering Team, you will undertake the following duties:
- Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of civil engineering projects.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in-house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Preparation of drawing lists, programmes and specifications using Microsoft Office software.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a third level qualification, ideally to HND/HNC level in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- 3-10 years' industry experience within a civil design team.
- 2D AutoCAD and BIM experience is essential and experience with specialised software such as Civil 3D / PDS is preferred.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure, to deadlines and as part of a team.
If you feel this "Civil AutoCAD Technician" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact either Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.