Resident Engineer (Water / Sewerage / Utilities) - Dublin
- Location: Dublin
- SalaryDepending on experience
- Job referenceWPR01-080601
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Immediate start for a Resident Engineer, joining a team of professionals delivering a number of Non-Infrastructure upgrades within the Dublin Docklands area. This project has started on the ground and will last for 6 months, with further work in and around the Dublin area.
You will join a team of industry professionals delivering water and wastewater infrastructure and non-infrastructure upgrades; this commission can be taken on a contract or permanent basis. Our Client is one of the world’s most admired companies. Based in Dublin, with offices worldwide, this is an opportunity to join one of the top Engineering Consultancies and help them deliver professional services from their Dublin offices.
As Resident Engineer your requirements will include:
- Technical knowledge of Water and Wastewater Networks and the ability to communicate detailed design proposals for the connection of large residential and industrial connections, utility diversions and installation of strategic trunk mains.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills for internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Strong knowledge of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.
- Previous experience as Resident Engineer/Inspection experience is desirable.
To be considered for the role:
- Engineer with 10 years' experience in design or site based role.
- Previous experience in Water/Wastewater engineering projects essential.
If you feel this "Resident Engineer (Water/Sewerage/Utilities)" role is something you are interested in knowing more about please call Anne MacEntee on 0044 28 90312009. If you would like to be considered for the role please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.