Resident Engineer (Water Network)
- Location: Longford, Westmeath, Meath, Louth
- Job referenceWPR01-170803_1534514604
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As a Resident Engineer (Water Networks) you will oversee a programme of work to upgrade the water network using rehabilitation techniques. Due to ongoing contract awards this Engineering Consultancy firm has a requirement for two Resident Engineers to join their existing team and deliver Watermain Rehabilitation projects in the North Eastern area of Longford, Westmeath, Meath, Louth.
To be considered, you should be able to demonstrate previous experience in either the design or construction of watermain upgrades and rehabilitation techniques, leakage repair and DMA's etc. This contract is due to run for two years, with provision in place for the contract to be extended.
- At least 10 years' post graduate, with 5 years' industry experience on-site supervision, contract administration and project management on clean water engineering projects.
- A Degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Construction Management.
- Knowledge of watermain rehabilitation works, from either a design or construction background.
- Capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
- A current and valid SafePass card. Confined Spaces Training etc. can be provided.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to act within a team at all times.
If you feel this "Resident Engineer (Water Networks)" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact either Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.