Resident Engineer (Wastewater) - Dublin
- Location: Dublin
- Job referenceWPR03-1611-07_1542379249
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Do you have Wastewater expertise, are you looking for a Resident Engineer role based in Ireland, reviewing, advising and supervising Sewer Rehabilitation, Investigation or Wastewater Treatment projects?
Due to ongoing contract awards, our Global Clients have a requirement for Resident Engineers of all grades to join their team and deliver Wastewater Non-Infrastructure and Infrastructure projects in the Dublin region, including Dublin City, Fingal, Dun Laoghaire and Rathdown.
To be considered as a Resident Engineer, you should be able to demonstrate previous experience in either the design or construction of wastewater treatment works, pumping stations, upgrades and sewer rehabilitation techniques, drainage upgrades etc. Various projects are planned for early 2019, this contract will provide all levels of engineering supervisory services to all forthcoming water and wastewater Capital Works projects for Irish Water Region 7.
As Resident Engineer your experience should include:
- Industry experience on-site supervision, contract administration and project management on wastewater engineering projects.
- A Degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Construction Management.
- Knowledge of CCTV investigations, sewer rehabilitation or Wastewater treatment works.
- Capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
- A current and valid SafePass card is essential, Confined Spaces training etc. can be provided.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to act within a team at all times.
If you feel this "Resident Engineer (Wastewater)" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact either Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.