Resident Engineer (Sewer Investigation)
- Location: All of Ireland
- Job referenceWPR01-170804_1542197543
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Do you have Wastewater expertise, are you looking for a Resident Engineer role based in your region of Ireland, reviewing, advising and supervising Sewer Survey and Investigation projects?
Due to ongoing contract awards, our Global Clients have a requirement for Resident Engineers to join their team and supervise Wastewater projects throughout Ireland. Successful candidates will be placed on work close to home where possible; however some travel may be required.
To be considered as a Resident Engineer, you should be able to demonstrate previous experience in either the Design or Construction of sewer rehabilitation, drainage upgrades, surveys / investigations etc. This is an immediate requirement so early application is advisable. This contract is due to run for 1 year, however this could be extended for the right person.
As Resident Engineer your experience should include:
- At least 5 years' post graduate experience with industry experience on-site supervision, contract administration and project management on wastewater engineering projects.
- A Degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of CCTV investigations and sewer rehabilitation works.
- Capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
- A current and valid SafePass card is essential, Confined Spaces training etc. can be provided.
- You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to act within a team at all times.
If you feel this "Resident Engineer" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact either Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.