Resident Engineer (Roads, Surfacing)
- Location: County Mayo
- SalaryDepending on experience
- Job referenceWPR01-110702
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As a Resident Engineer you will represent the Civil Design and Project Management Team on a major Civil Infrastructure project. This project will involve elements of Road Construction, Surfacing, Paving, and other associated civil works. This role is a contract role to last for 6 months, however this may be extended for the right person.
Our Client are one of the leading global Civil Engineering Consultants in the world. As a Resident Engineer you will play a vital role in the Site Supervision and Coordination liaison. If you have worked on similar roads projects and would like to hear more about the project please apply or get in touch.
As Resident Engineer your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the construction site team including attending meetings and managing the flow of information including design packages, RFI's, TQ's and NCR's.
- Liaising with the design team including managing the flow of information.
- Reporting to the design joint ventures management team.
- Attending meetings with stakeholders and other parties as required.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Previous experience on roads/highway projects, with at least 7 years' industry experience in a similar supervision/inspection capacity.
- Degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer or approaching Chartered Engineer status.
- Strong health and safety awareness related to roads/surfacing/paving/traffic control.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to understand design and any changes that may be necessary.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to act within a team at all times.
If you feel this 'Resident Engineer' role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To speak with one of our Civil Engineering Consultants and find out more about the role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.