Resident Engineer (Earthworks)
- Location: County Antrim
- Job referenceWPR01-150101_1547566459
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Resident Engineer you will be joining a leading local consultancy with offices in Belfast to work on a large earthworks project in North Antrim. You will be responsible on site for ensuring construction is delivered according to the Designers plans, safely and on time.
Our Client is a locally based Engineering Consultancy with an excellent reputation for delivering multi-disciplinary Infrastructure Projects in NI, Eire and UK. Due to contract awards our Client is seeking to employ a Resident Engineer, with a background in Roads/Earthworks, for an 18 month contract on the North Coast. Longer term opportunities will be available for the right person.
As Resident Engineer you will be responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure a safe process during the works carried out ensuring method statements, risk assessments and works planning are all completed.
- Monitor Contractor progress and compare with reviewed Progress Schedule.
- Provide guidance and training to site staff.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Circa 10 years' experience in a similar Resident Engineer/Civil Engineer position.
- Degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- Relative experience on large earthworks projects, to include access roads and associated building infrastructure.
- Be Chartered or approaching Chartership.
If you feel this "Resident Engineer" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee on 02890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.