Recruitment Technical Resourcer
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR04-080917
- Level of educationSee Description
Do you enjoy uncovering information, are you resourceful, do you enjoy exceeding at tasks and being part of a win-win solution? Do you want to make a difference by creating opportunities for people? This is who we are and this is what we do on a daily basis.
Founded in 2007, WPR is a boutique recruitment consultancy firm focused on the delivery of IT, Engineering and Construction recruitment solutions.
Due to our continued expansion we need intelligent, determined, focused individuals with a background in resourcing for construction jobs and experience of using various social media channels for recruitment purposes. In addition to this you should have a methodical way of thinking and previous experience of working as a part of a small, high performing team. Sound like you?
- Provide a focused, thorough search within subscribed databases, social media groups and wider internet.
- Contribute to a professional and consultative candidate and client match.
- Research and develop other streams for searching and screening of candidates.
- Develop a knowledge of the Construction industry in NI/UK and Ireland.
- You will be encouraged to take on responsibility at your own pace.
- You will be supported by a network of professional colleagues.
This position will suit an energetic and confident professional with an ability to build credible relationships. You will need to have an eye for detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have an organised and practical mentality with a strong work ethic.
This is a key position to help support a business that differentiates itself from its competitors and offers a high quality service. You will join an experienced team with excellent processes and training in place that deliver results.
- A strong educational background within a Construction/Built environment related discipline.
- Strong ability to build credible relationships.
- A proactive attitude towards challenging tasks.
- Tenacity and drive to succeed.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a professional manner.
- You will be ambitious, disciplined and well organised with a willingness to learn.
- You will also have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The position is essentially one of search and find, assisting our team of industry professionals to attain there maximum potential. We will welcome applications from professionals seeking to return to work and offer flexibility in terms schedule and lifestyle.
To join our team of well-informed industry professionals, who utilise their skill set and network to provide a high quality of service to both their clients and candidates please apply via the button shown.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ciaran on 028 90312009.