Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant (Contract)
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-080901_1515060287
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Quantity Surveyor/Cost Consultant you will have the opportunity to work with a leading international contractor with projects throughout the UK and Ireland. Working on a large Energy from Waste project in Belfast and a data centre project in Dublin, you will play a vital role in assisting the Commercial Team.
WPR are working with our Client, a leading international contractor with an impressive portfolio of projects throughout the UK and Ireland. Due to this ongoing success they are seeking to add a Quantity Surveyor/Cost Consultant to their team based in their Belfast site for a contract period of approxinately six months.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Preparation of output targets and monitoring targets.
- Preparation of cost reports.
- Management and administration of subcontracts.
- Assisting in the administration of the main contract.
- Assisting in the preparation of claim submissions and monthly applications.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A third level qualification in a relevant subject such as Quantity Surveying.
- Previous experience in a Quantity Surveying role wirking in large scale projects.
- Experience working on civil engineering/construction projects would be desireable.
- Strong IT skills, especially MS Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
If you feel this "Quantity Surveyor/Cost Consultant" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 02890312009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.