- Location: Antrim
- Job referenceWPR01-010201
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
In your role as Quantity Surveyor you will be joining a growing team of commercial professionals based in our Client's head office in County Antrim.
You will be responsible for assisting in the achievement of agreed service, as well as the accurate preparation of costing and accounts, commercial management of projects including contract terms, negotiation, subcontractor procurement, payment applications, cash collection, agreement of variations and final accounts, budget monitoring and forecasting and reporting on profit and loss status.
Wellington Professional Recruitment are proud to be working with our Client, who have grown to become one of the largest and most innovative producers of concrete products for a diverse range of market sectors, throughout Great Britain. They design, manufacture and supply an extensive range of concrete products to educational, custodial, infrastructure and commercial sectors of the construction industry and are going through a period of considerable growth.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- A degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying and have a minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience within the construction industry.
- Ability to deal with contractors and customers maintain positive relationships and take appropriate professional action when dealing with potential difficulties.
- Strong IT skills, preferably with experience of Sage.
- Applicants must be customer focused with strong communication and negotiation skills.
If you feel this exciting "Quantity Surveyor" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee on 02890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.