Operations Manager (Utilities) Northern Ireland - Lisburn
- Location: Lisburn, County Antrim
- Salary£30,000 - £40,000
- Job referenceWPR01-060403
- Level of educationSee Description
We are seeking to appoint an Operations Manager to support the ongoing growth and continued success of an established drainage network/utility maintenance business. Based in Lisburn, reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be tasked with the operational running of a well established, reputable all-Ireland business.
Contracts will involve planned and reactive maintenance of sewer infrastructure networks. You will work with delivery teams to ensure the works are carried out properly and thoroughly, while maintaining agreed financial and delivery goals.
As an Operations Manager you will strategically plan, direct the operational management and oversee the delivery of the company projects. Some of your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Systems and Process compliance and development.
- Management of daily operations, project reporting and work stack management.
- Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Performance measurement, enhancement and management of resource planning.
- Training and personal development of company personnel.
- Responsible for Health & Safety compliance.
- Quality, Environmental and Waste Management procedural compliance.
For the role of Operations Manager you will be a natural leader whose creative thinking and experience in utilities will ensure that the objectives and core values of the business are maintained.
To be considered for the role you should satisfy the following essential criteria:
- Experience in a similar Senior Management role with management responsibilities and full responsibility for the successful operational running of construction, water or utilities based network.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience at senior level within the utilities sector.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong client facing skills.
If you feel the role of ‘Operations Manager (Utilities)’ is something you would like to be considered for, please apply via the button shown or contact Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox directly on 0044 2890 820943.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.