Mechanic (Fleet, HGV, Construction Plant)
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-030101_1514984264
- Level of educationThird Level Certification
As the Mechanic you will be working with a leading Utilities Contractor based in South Belfast. Due to continued success and a growing fleet of HGV vehicles and construction plant, they are looking to add a Mechanic to the team. As the Mechanic, you will be based out of their South Belfast site and will be involved in the maintenance of Fleet vehicles, HGV units, trailers, rigid lorries and other construction plant.
Some of your key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Six and eight weekly vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation and presentation.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience as a time served HGV Mechanic/Technician, preferably with City and Guilds/NVQ qualifications. Candidates who have recently completed their apprenticeships will be considered.
- Experience in all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and to work overtime when required.
- A commercial vehicle driving licence would be advantageous but not essential.
If you feel this Mechanic role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown.
Alternatively you can call Michael Knox on 028 90312 0009 to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.