Maintenance Manager Belfast
- Location: Belfast
- Salary£30,000 - £40,000
- Job referenceWPR01-150502
- Level of educationSee Description
As Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple Building and M&E maintenance contracts to include management of the labour force and sub-contractors working on these contracts. Based in our clients Belfast office you will oversee the management and delivery of preventative and reactive maintenance works in different sectors including; educational, industrial and commercial.
Our client is a leading name delivering Social Housing construction, Facilities Management, Signage, Fit-Out & Refurbishments to a variety of local, national and multi-national clients. To compliment both new and on-going contracts our Client is looking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Manager to their Belfast office.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Overall management and delivery of preventative and reactive maintenance works in different sectors including; educational, industrial and commercial sectors.
- Ensure that any faults or potential faults are communicated to the client through the CAFM software.
- Achieve high levels of Health and Safety at all times.
- Ensure client relationships are maintained through completing work in a professional and controlled manner.
- Effectively manage in house and sub contract staff to achieve highest quality standard of work.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a maintenance management role on reactive and preventative maintenance contracts.
- An HNC/HND level qualification / Time served trade in a related building / M&E discipline.
- Proven experience and knowledge of M&E Installations and Regulations.
- Qualifications related to Gas, Water, Legionella, Unvented Systems and Health and Safety would be desirable.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits + Vehicle / Vehicle Allowance
If you feel this Maintenance Manager role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you would like to hear more about this role please call Michael or Anne on 004428 9031 2009
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client