Junior AutoCAD Technician (Immediate Start)
- Location: Newry
- Salary£15,000 - £20,000
- Job referenceWPR01-090201
- Level of educationSee Description
Excellent opportunity for an AutoCAD Technician to join a growing local company based in Newry. Experience not essential. You will work within a small professional team and be responsible for producing AutoCAD drawings for a range of wastewater treatment projects. Our Client is a leader in providing wastewater solutions to a variety of clients in the domestic, commercial, industrial, agricultural and municipal markets. They have seen steady growth over the past year and are continuing to grow. As such they require an AutoCAD Technician to join the team in Newry.
- Basic AutoCAD skills. Experience in a placement or through study will also be considered.
- Third level qualification in a related engineering discipline or specific AutoCAD qualification.
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A desire to learn and support a team of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you feel this ‘Autocad’ role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you would like to hear more about this role please call Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee on Belfast 028 9031 2009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.