Graduate Environmental Engineer
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-051201_1512483916
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Graduate Environmental Engineer you will be joining a leading multidisciplinary consultancy based in Belfast who provide expert services in the development and management of the built and natural environment. Employee career development is at the core of this company and as such they will fully support membership and progression to becoming Chartered, while offering a competitive salary.
Our Client is involved in delivering innovative solutions for major projects within the Civil & Environmental sectors and have long term frameworks established with local Public and Private sector Clients. Due to exciting developments they now require a Graduate Environmental Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Formal environmental degree qualification.
- Some experience in an environmental role or placement year would be advantageous but not essential.
- Full driving licence (essential).
- Knowledge of relevant Environmental legislation.
- Experience using GIS packages such as MapInfo, ArcGIS etc.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of construction processes.
If you feel this exciting "Graduate Environmental Engineer” role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Michael or Ciaran on 02890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.