Fibre Splicer (Telecoms)
- Location: Northern Ireland
- Job referenceWPR02-180101_1547813449
- Level of educationSee Description
As a Fibre Splicer you will be joining a leading utilities contractor based in Belfast who are currently involved in major telecoms projects throughout NI. Our Client has a number of long term frameworks with Utility providers, Water, Electricity, Telecoms, and Gas Networks to name but a few. Founded nearly 40 years ago, they have won numerous awards, including prestigious NIRAUC Best Streetworks Contractor and UK Health and Safety Awards.
As a Fibre Splicer you will be working on a number of Overhead, Underground installation, maintenance and replacement works on the BT network.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar Fibre Splicer or Telecoms Engineer position.
- Experience of splicing fibre optic cables.
- Experience of working on the BT network.
- Full driving licence – travel to sites throughout NI.
- BT Accreditation would be desirable but not essential.
If you feel that a role as "Fibre Splicer" is something you are interested in knowing more about, or you would like to be considered for the role please apply via the button shown or call Damien Rafferty on 004428 9082 0948 to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.