Engineering Asset Manager (Transportation)
- Location: Belfast
- SalaryDepending on experience
- Job referenceWPR02-061201
- Level of educationThird Level Diploma
As Engineering Asset Manager (Transportation) you will lead the formalisation of Translink’s infrastructure and property Asset Management Systems, ensuring the arrangements are compatible with relevant best practice (e.g. ISO55000, GFMAM). Should it be deemed appropriate, you will also be responsible for obtaining and retaining certification against ISO55000.
Translink is Northern Ireland main public transport provider with a strategy to maintain and grow passenger and network capacity, with plans to introduce higher speed service, track upgrades, station refurbs and new builds, refurbishment of trains and upgrade ticketing systems.
*Please note that detailed application forms must be submitted before Wednesday 12th December so early application is advisable*
As the Engineering Asset Manager your new role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Lead the interface with the Engineering & Sponsorship Directorate (ESD) and IPD in respect of analyzing, monitoring, and reporting upon performance and resource allocation.
- Lead the development and delivery of Asset Management Plans, establish a formal asset management system and support the development of Asset Management policy, strategy and objectives for Infrastructure and Property Assets.
- Provide input to support the development of the overall Capital Investment Plan by the Portfolio Management Office (PMO).
- Lead the development of Asset Information Specifications and an Asset Data Library, developing and maintaining an Infrastructure Asset Register, including asset condition measures.
- Manage, embed and support the transition to business as usual, and then drive continual improvement in relation to operational performance of infrastructure and property assets; compliance; health, safety and environmental performance; and sustainable development.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum of a degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate asset management, engineering or technical discipline.
- At least 3 years’ proven industry track record, including at least 1 year in an asset management environment to include knowledge of asset data systems, asset management models and asset management processes.
- Experience of ISO55000, GFMAM or other relevant Asset Management System framework or standard(s), with the ability to understand and implement operating manuals and maintenance schedules
- Experience of the application of structured Project Management techniques.
It would be desirable if candidates had proven experience of an asset management system and/or assurance practices in a transportation or utility environment.
(A full job specification and application form can be provided upon application)
If you feel this " Engineering Asset Manager (Transportation) “role is something you may be interested in please contact Damien or Anne in Belfast on 00442890312009 for further information.
If you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.