- Location: Banbridge, Co. Down
- Job referenceWPR02-041002_1538647130
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As an Electrical Engineer you will be joining a team of Consulting Engineers specialising in energy efficient contemporary design using the latest methods and software tools for building analysis service design.
You will meet and develop working relationships with clients and other design team members, while developing electrical design through to completion. Working on projects within the Private and Public sectors, alongside the Electrical Director and Chartered Electrical Engineers, ensure all working drawings are completed to company quality standards in a timely manner, compliant with legislation with a focus on low carbon design. Chartership will be supported and all training provided in line with your career objectives.
Other relevant duties include:
- Overseeing the development of electrical design and transferring knowledge within the team.
- Obtaining information from all relevant sources and provide documentation, detailed instructions, drawings or specification to inform others how devices, equipment or structures are to be constructed, modified, maintained and used.
As an Electrical Engineer you will have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience within Building Services Design.
- You will be proficient in AutoCAD and/or Electrical Design Packages.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Good oral communication skills and confidence in dealing with a wide range of people, including Clients, Contractors, Designers and Directors.
It is desirable that candidates will have obtained experience in BIM, full training will be provided.
What's on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with an ambitious consultancy practice that rewards staff, both in terms of salary and package, as well as career progression opportunities. Being already Chartered, or working towards Chartership is desirable, but you will also be actively supported in this and any CPD activities and given the opportunity to progress within the company. On-site parking is also available. There will be some requirement for travel to sites across N.I, RoI & England, travel and accommodation costs will be covered.
If you feel this "Electrical Engineer" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about the role please call Damien Rafferty or Michael Knox in Belfast on 028 9031 2009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.