EICA Maintenance Engineer (Water/Wastewater)
- Location: Newry
- Salary£25,000 - £30,000
- Job referenceWPR01-090202
- Level of educationThird Level Certification
An opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer (EICA) to join an established team of Mechanical, Electrical and Process Engineers in delivering innovative and cost-effective Wastewater package plants to the Irish market. Whilst the company HQ is based in Newry, Co. Down, you will be working throughout Northern Ireland, carrying out repair and maintenance to tailor-made wastewater treatment plants, manufactured and installed by your new company.
Your new company has a unique offering, providing bespoke design and manufacturing wastewater package plants. They offer feasibility and design through to offsite fabrication, installation, construction and commissioning. You will have the opportunity to develop solutions and see them delivered, working closely with an experienced design and MEICA site teams.
Your main duties will include the following:
- As EICA Engineer, you will provide technical and maintenance support to installations at Clients sites, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to units that have been installed and currently operational.
- Technical and Commissioning support for new installation teams, assisting in the planning and programming, liaise with the design team and site installation works to ensure satisfactory design, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Ensure compliance throughout all projects with relevant health and safety regulations, environmental policies, QMS, customer requirements and general duty of care.
- Assist with the ordering of equipment from suppliers, tracking delivery and filing receipt of goods.
Skills and Experience:
- An industry applicable ONC/HNC/B.Eng or equivalent third level qualification.
- Circa 3 years' demonstrable experience of working within the wastewater or water industry.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness, record keeping.
- Have good IT skills including MS Project, Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- CAD experience would be advantageous
- You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
With the nature of the role there will be travel throughout Northern Ireland with the occasional trip to RoI (expenses paid).
If you feel this EICA Engineer (Water / Wastewater) role is something you may be interested in and you would like to find out additional information please contact Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 00442890312009.
If you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.