Clerk or Works / Site Supervisor (Roads)
- Location: Wexford - Republic of Ireland
- Job referenceWPR01-150102
- Level of educationSee Description
Do you have road construction engineering experience? Are you looking for a Client based role based in Ireland, reviewing, advising and supervising highways projects?
Due to ongoing contract awards, our Global Clients have a requirement for a Clerk of Works/Site Supervisor to join their team and supervise a road construction scheme in County Wexford.
To be considered, you should be able to demonstrate previous experience in the supervision of roads / highways projects. This is an immediate requirement so early application is advisable. This contract is due to run for at least 6 months, with a possibility of extension.
As Clerk of Works/Site Supervisor your desired experience will include:
- At least 5 years' post graduate industry experience including on-site supervision, contract administration and project management on road/highway projects.
- A third level qualification/degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or Construction Management.
- Capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to act within a team at all times.
If you feel this 'Clerk of Works/Site Supervisor' role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you would like to discuss the role specifics in more detail please call Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee on Belfast 004428 9031 2009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.