Clerk of Works / Site Supervisors (Water Rehab)
- Location: Offaly, Laois, Kildare and Wicklow
- Job referenceWPR01-270704_1532700798
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Do you have expertise on water schemes? Are you looking for a Clerk of Works/Site Supervisor role based in Ireland, reviewing, advising and supervising Water Rehabilitation projects? Due to ongoing contract awards, our Global Clients have a requirement for Clerk of Works/Site Supervisors to join their team and supervise water projects in the Midlands region of Ireland, covering Offaly, Laois, Kildare and Wicklow, some travel may be required.
To be considered as a Clerk of Works/Site Supervisor, you should be able to demonstrate previous experience in the supervision of clean water, water main rehabilitation, upgrades etc. This is an immediate requirement so early application is advisable. This contract is due to run for two years, however this could be extended for the right person.
As Clerk of Works/Site Supervisor your experience should include:
- At least 3 to 5 years' post graduate experience, with industry experience on-site supervision, contract administration and project management on wastewater engineering projects.
- A Third level qualification in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of water rehabilitation works.
- Capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
- A current and valid SafePass card is essential, confined spaces training etc. can be provided.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to act within a team at all times.
If you feel this "Clerk of Works / Site Supervisor" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you would like to discuss the role specifics in more detail please call Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee on Belfast 004428 9031 2009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.