Civil Engineer - Water / Wastewater
- Location: Galway
- Job referenceWPR01-191003
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As a Civil Design Engineer you will join a team of industry professionals delivering design and project management solutions to the Irish water/wastewater industry. Based in Galway, just outside the city centre and with offices worldwide, our Client has recently been awarded several new contracts and therefore has multiple openings within their Water Design Team.
This is an opportunity to join one of the top Engineering Consultancies and help them deliver professional services to the water/wastewater industry in Ireland. A high level of autonomy is associated with this position; our Client will fully support Membership and career progression to becoming Chartered, while offering a competitive salary and a diverse range of projects.
As Civil Design Engineer (Water/Wastewater), your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Within a multi-disciplinary team, to lead on the design, supervision and monitoring of water and wastewater infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects.
- Preparation of project reports including planning, tender and construction stage.
- Preparation of design drawings and review of drawings prepared by others.
- Report writing.
- Review of Contractor and Design Team proposals.
To be considered for the role you will have the following:
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline such as Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Experience in the design and delivery of Water and Wastewater projects including ancillary plant and networks.
- Chartered or approaching Chartership.
- Experience of using Civil 3D, Drainage Design software and AutoCAD.
- Experience of working in a client facing role with strong communication skills.
If you feel this ‘Civil Design Engineer – Water and Wastewater’ role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To speak with one of our Civil Engineering Consultants and find out more about the role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on Belfast 0044 2890 312009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.