Civil Design Engineer (Water)
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-010302_1551444839
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Opportunity for a Civil Engineer, with a history of working on water projects, to join a leading local multidisciplinary consultancy practice with a reputation for delivering innovative and sustainable engineering solutions across a range of sectors. Due to contract awards and an increased workload they are seeking to recruit a Civil Engineer to join their Water team based in Belfast.
As a Civil Engineer you will be involved in the heart of the design of major water related Civil Engineering projects. Career progression is at the core for our Client and as such they will fully support membership and progression to becoming Chartered, while offering a competitive salary.
As a member of the Civil Engineering Team and under the guidance of senior team members you will undertake the following duties:
- Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of infrastructure engineering work using AutoCAD software.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in-house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a degree in civil engineering.
- Circa 2-5 years' experience in a similar role working on civil engineering water projects.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership.
- Previous design office experience.
- Excellent communications skills in particular report writing.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD.
If you feel this "Civil Engineer" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about this role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on +44 (0)28 9031 2009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.