Civil AutoCAD Technician (Water / Wastewater)
- Location: Maghera
- Salary£25,000 - £35,000
- Job referenceWPR01-080602
- Level of educationSee Description
Opportunity for a Civil AutoCAD Technician to join a thriving Civil Engineering contractor with a reputation for delivering water and wastewater projects throughout Northern Ireland. Due to significant project awards to deliver water and wastewater treatment, they require an AutoCAD Technician to provide effective preparation of drawings, calculations, programmes specifications, reports and other job related correspondence.
As AutoCAD Technician some of your key duties will include the following:
- Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of Civil engineering work using CAD software.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in-house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software.
- Co-operating with site supervisory resources.
- Any other relevant engineering duties as may be required from time to time and as determined by local Office.
In order to be considered for this exciting role you must have:
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a similar Civil AutoCAD Technician role, ideally with experience of working on water/wastewater projects.
- Third level qualification in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- Working knowledge of civil construction services and technologies.
Further details can be obtained on application or by contacting Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 028 9031 2009.
If you feel this "Civil AutoCAD Technician" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.