BIM Modeller / Structural Technician
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-2610-04
- Level of educationSee Description
As BIM Modeller/Structural Technician you will be joining a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with offices in Belfast. They provide building engineering consultancy services to both the Public and Private sectors on a range health care, data centre, education and commercial sector projects. Due to recent contract awards they are seeking to appoint a BIM Modeller/Structural Technician to be based in their Belfast office.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Developing BIM Execution Plans with support from the Group BIM Manager.
- Setting up new project models in accordance with project standards.
- Working with the Project Manager and discipline engineers to define deliverables schedules, and implementing these within the model.
- Supporting the project team with technical delivery using Revit.
- Producing structural models.
- Co-ordination of models using Revit and Navisworks.
- Attending both internal and external coordination meetings.
- Drawing production of modelled structure.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Structural Technician/BIM Modeller role.
- Third level qualification in a related Engineering, Construction or Architecture discipline.
- Experience of using engineering software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks.
Benefits include: Healthcare, Life Assurance, Accident insurance, Income protection.
If you feel this "BIM Modeller/Structural Technician" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd and part of the Wellington International Group are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.