AutoCAD Technician (Engineering)
- Location: Maghera
- Salary£20,000 - £30,000
- Job referenceWPR01-080603
- Level of educationSee Description
As an AutoCAD Technician you will be working for one of NI's most successful local Civil Engineering Contractors. You will have the opportunity to join an experienced team delivering local schemes for local clients.
You will provide AutoCAD support on a range of design and build Civil Engineering projects including Water/Wastewater, Utility Pipelines and Diversions, Temporary Works, Piling, Marine etc. Applications are welcome from experienced AutoCAD Technicians, as well as college leavers with AutoCAD skills, as training can be given.
General AutoCAD Technician duties will include:
- Use Autocad 2D and Civils 3D to create schematics, general arrangements, detailed drawings, sections on Civil Infrastructure Projects (as such Structural and Building will be minimal).
- To undertake co-ordination with External Consultants, Clients, Stakeholders, Project Managers and Engineers in relation to obtaining detail information and reviewing design criteria.
- Liaison with Statutory bodies regarding project information, details and approvals.
- Assist with tender activities from time to time if required.
Essential Skills and Criteria:
- Proficient in the use of CAD based software packages.
- Undertaken an Engineering, Construction or Architectural course, BTEC, HNC/D, Degree.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and willingness to learn and develop IT skills.
- Good time management, with a logical and systematic approach to work.
- Strong written and numeracy skills.
Salary on offer in the region of £20 – £30k depending on experience.
Further details can be obtained on application or by contacting Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 028 9031 2009.
If you feel this Civil AutoCAD Technician role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.