AutoCAD Revit Technician (Building Services)
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-020201_1517564809
- Level of educationSee Description
As AutoCAD REVIT Technician you will be joining a leading Building Services Engineering consultancy with offices in London, Dublin and Belfast.
This role will see you based out of their Belfast office and will give you the opportunity to be involved in the design on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and Ireland. You will be joining a company where your input and contribution is truly valued and you will be actively supported in any CPD activities and given the opportunity to progress within the company.
Our Client is an award winning Building Services and Environmental engineering consultancy with expertise in a number of sectors, including Healthcare, Education, Commercial, Hotel and Leisure, Sport, Civic and Cultural and Housing. Their innovative approach to design and engineering solutions has seen them pick up a number of awards and become a recognised name in the Building Services sector and you could become a part of that success.
As a REVIT Technician you will be responsible for:
- Assist and co-ordinate the 3D modelling aspect within the design team.
- Implement best practice procedures.
- Elements of design input and strong report writing skills.
- Document controlling drawings and attending site meetings.
In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity you will have:
- At least 2 years' in a similar REVIT Technician role within an architectural or M&E consultancy.
- Experience of both 2D and 3D AutoCAD design and experience of creating BIM models using Revit.
- Strong communication skills with a proactive approach.
- A third level qualification in a related discipline in Architecture or Engineering.
If you feel this "REVIT Technician" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown or if you would like to hear more about the role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.