Assistant Project Manager (Property)
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR02-010901_1536767944
- Level of educationSee Description
As an Assistant Projects Manager (Property) you will be responsible for managing and delivering the Property Maintenance Capital Works Programme at all Translink Group sites ensuring that projects are delivered effectively so that essential building elements and services are maintained to the required standard. Responsibility will also cover the project management of various external design teams and contractors, procuring new works and administration of contracts, and liaison with all levels of management within Translink Operations and Engineering Departments.
As the successful Assistant Projects Manager your new role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Implementing the Property Maintenance Capital Works Programme and preparing condition surveys and plan future work packages.
- The development of project schedules, associated budgets and procurement strategies through to their successful delivery.
- Provide continuous contract and stakeholder management.
- Manage project risk, payments and health & safety.
- Provide technical support to the Property & Estates Department and also acting as Site Manager and Clerk of Works whilst on site.
A full job description and application form can be provided upon request.
To be considered for this Assistant Projects Manager role you will have:
- A Third level qualification in a construction related subject.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in construction project management to include preparation of contracts and work schedules.
- Experience of monitoring the installation of building assets and an ability to understand project design and construction technical issues.
- Proficient in CDM Regulation and experienced in managing NEC3 contracts.
- Experience of managing construction projects including project and design teams.
If you feel this "Assistant Projects Manager (Property)" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown. A full job spec can be provided on request.
Contact Anne MacEntee or Damien Rafferty on 004428 9031 2009 if you would like to discuss the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.