Assistant Project Manager (Civil Engineering)
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-060901_1536231705
- Level of educationSee Description
As Assistant Project Manager you will contribute to the successful delivery of Translink's capital programme for Bus and Railway infrastructure. You will be assisting the Project Manager on multiple projects from inception through to completion.
Translink are embarking on a range of new engineering projects throughout Northern Ireland. These projects include railway network, civil engineering and environmental works, as well as other infrastructure projects. They now require Assistant Project Managers on a temporary basis to assist in the delivery of these projects.
As Assistant Project Manager, you responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Develop and agree project scope and quality requirements.
- Develop a project schedule and ensure that projects are delivered on schedule and to key milestones.
- Develop project budgets including risk allowance to ensure budgets are met.
- Prepare procurement strategy.
- Manage health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Ensure appropriate project management documentation is prepared and managed throughout.
- Minimum HND/Degree in a related Construction/Civil Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years' design, project management, planning of civil engineering/building projects.
- Ability to lead project teams and the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of MS Project or other scheduling software.
- Experience of commercial management of suppliers or sub-contractors.
(A full job specification and application form can be provided upon application)
If you feel this Assistant Project Manager role is something you may be interested in please contact Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee in Belfast on 02890312009 for further information.
If you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.