Administrative Assistant (Financial Services)
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-280901_1538134370
- Level of educationSee Description
As Administrative Assistant you will be joining a leading independent Financial Advisors with an office in Belfast. You will play a key role in providing administrative support to the Senior Partner and a busy team of advisors in their Belfast practice.
Our Client is a private firm of Chartered Financial Advisers, qualified to provide professional advice spanning a number of areas including pensions, protection, estate planning, investments and tax efficient ways of saving. Due to ongoing success and an increasing workload, they now require an Administrative Assistant to join their Belfast team.
As Administrative Assistant, your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assisting advisers in their preparation for meetings, eg. valuations and other documentation.
- Preparation of quotes and illustrations.
- New business tracking, processing and logging.
- Scanning and saving of client documentation to ensure accurate client data is held.
- Assisting with Management Information reports - fees / new business / adviser activity.
- To be a point of contact for clients, providers and advisers.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in Financial Services Administration.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A basic knowledge of pensions, protection and investments would be advantageous.
- Ideally be working towards CII Certificate in Financial Planning.
If you feel this exciting "Administrative Assistant" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you would like to hear more about the role please contact Ciaran Timoney on 028 9031 2009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.